In collaboration with the NMCI, GAC meets all your crew training needs in a world class maritime academic facility. Based in County Cork, the extensive training technology includes a full 360-degree mission bridge simulator, a full sized engine room, jetty, fire-fighting training facilities and a sea survival pool.
Flexible training solutions are provided either online, at your own location or at the state-of-the-art facility in Cork which offers safety courses and STCW, OPITO, PYA and MCA approved professional maritime qualifications.
- 17 simulators to give a realistic virtual experience of bridge, engine room, fleetwork, VTS and Global Maritime Distress & Safety System, including 360-degree imaging
- Fully operational full-sized ship engine and control rooms
- Welding and electrical workshops and mechanical engineering facilities
- Return-to-Scene (R2S) digital photographic imaging
- A survival pool used by professional ocean racers
- Full firefighting training facilities.
Contact us to today for all your training needs wherever you need them.